Content : Why taking shelter below a tree when it is raining would be dangerous? Can a giant wave really appear in a second and catch someone on the beach? And how can a lake suddenly asphyxiate someone sleeping? Some dangers are really hard to imagine, some are even impossible to see or anticipate. The most unpredictable dangers on the planet are gathered in this incredible atlas.
• Inconceivable Dangers: imperceptible, sneaky, such as a villainous wave or a valley that looks poisoned.
• Fatal Beauty: a dream-like landscape can be hiding a mortal peril.
• Invisible Traps: contaminated river, radioactive lake, an area with electromagnetic radiations…
• Sky and Earth’s whims: when thunder, tornadoes and volcanoes strike without notice.
• Tiny Dangers: or the impossible choice between a rock and a hard place.
• Wild and unpredictable beasts: random (bad) meetings with animals.
• Bad day: the Art of being at the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Rights sold: German language.